Minggu, 20 Agustus 2017

Would You Rather Book tag

When I opened my blog and check my cbox. I found that Shafia was tagged me with this post.
She said that I'm good at English. Hahaha...
Honestly, I love English, especially grammar.
But, It's very difficult for me, because I never write in english before.

Ok, I'll tag Karaivi

1. Read only trilogies or stand alone?
Stand alone. Because I don't have much time to read triologies book. Eum... 
I mean that triologies of novel. I love read comic series such as Hai,Miiko!.
Because read comic isn't waste my time :D /?/

2. Read only female or male authors?
Hem... I prefer female authors because of the style of their writing.
I like all of Ilana Tan novel :V

3. Shop at Barnes & Nobles or Amazon?
Honestly I never know Barnes and Nobles. I just know Amazon, but I never buy something at Amazon.
I buy book at online book store like gramedia.com . In my city, the biggest book store is called 'salemba' There is no gramedia here.

4. All books become movies or TV shows?
Movies ><
Ilana Tan books is also become a movie. Winter in Tokyo and Sunshine Becomes You.
I love the novel and the movie too ^^

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 pages per day. Because I don't have enough time :'3

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Professional author! Because sometimes I like to writing fiction story in my note book.
And then my friends read it :D They said that my story is not bad :v

7. Only read your top 20 favourite books over and over again or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
I often buy some new books at the same time. So, I must read the new one :v

8. Be a librarian or book seller?
I want to be book seller. But, librarian is no matter to me^^
I like both :v Because I can touch, read many books for free :3

9. Only read your favourite genre or every genre except your favourite?
I only read my favourite genre. Such as fantasy, romance and teen-fiction.
Oh! I also like children book :v

10. Only read physical books or e-books?
Physical books, because I like to collect it in my bookshelf ^^
 

Okay, finally I finish to write it ^_^.
See you at the next post~~~

-Lianty Putri-

2 komentar:

  1. Finally, ada yang ngetag saya //kkk 😂 Insya Allah, nanti Kak Ai post ya~ Btw, gomawo yo~ ⊙ 3⊙

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. HEHehe... iya... Lianty tunggu yah kak ^^ Kakak juga kalau ada ginian jangab lupa tag Lianty ya :'v

      Macama ^^

      Hapus

Thank you for leaving a comment ^^